Surprisingly, it would seem so. I can bake better though, as long as I don't try to bake vegan.
2. What was your dream growing up?
Egad... ballerina, or singer.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
That talent that allows you to actually enjoy exercising.
4. Favorite place?
In my husband's arms
5. Favorite vegetable?
Artichokes, especially if someone else cooks them.
6. What was the last book you read?
Ummmm.... I don't remember, but before that one, it was So Long and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams
7. What zodiac sign are you ?
Western - Libra; Vedic - Virgo
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
All my piercings have closed, but I've had each ear pierced multiple times (the right one once more than the left), and my tongue pierced. And I have 5 tattoos, which I don't feel like writing out, 'cause it's late. If anyone's interested in details, just comment.
9. Worst Habit?
Overeating, I suppose
10. Do we know each other outside of lj?
Yes, but sadly, not as well as we used to.
11. What is your favorite sport?
To play? Not too many. Kickball?
To watch? Football, unless gymnastics/figure skating counts
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Optimistic, really. Although I tend to be cynical sometimes.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Hard to pin it down to any one thing. Losing someone.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I think I can talk to animals.
16. Do you have any pets?
5 cats - Loki, Whimsy, Smithers, Silver, Ashira
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
18. What time is it where you are now?
Too fucking late. 1:36am
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Mostly cute. I've seen some creepy ones, though
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Hmmm... I'm fixating on the "if" in that sentence for some reason. I can't think of much I couldn't change, IF I really chose to do so.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Probably your crime partner. You have a pretty good conscience. If you were gonna do a "crime" you'd probably already have thought about it a lot.
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
24. Bottle or Draft?
I'm not enough of a connoisseur to be able to tell any difference in taste.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
pay off bills
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Peppermint - I don't think they make it any more
27. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?
I can't remember the last time I hung out at a bar...
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Have sex with a willing partner
30. Do you swear a lot?
31. Biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot. I'll pick being a grammar whore tonight.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Just did. Have at it, whoever wants to.